How To Convert MP4 To MP3 Easily
Are you looking to convert MP4 to MP3 so that you can play those music files that you have purchased from iTunes store on your MP3 player? Here is the easiest way to convert your MP4 files into MP3 files without any hassle. Here we are going to use VLC player to accomplish our task. VLC is free and very popular media player. Although there are several other tools to convert but personally I prefer VLC. So let’s see how to convert MP4 to MP3 using the VLC player.
Process To Convert MP4 To MP3
Before getting started I would like to say that depending on your file size the conversion time will be more or less.
Note: Here we have used Windows system and VLC media player 1.0.1 version.
1. Open VLC player on your system and then click on the Media on the right top menu and then select Convert/Save or (From your keyboard Ctrl + R).
2. In the next screen click on the “Add” button (You can see it on the right side of the screen) and locate the media file that you want to convert to MP3from your system. Now click on the Convert/Save button at the bottom of the screen.
3. In the next screen click on the Browse button and select the destination of the file and give the file name with an extension of “.mp3”.
4. Now from the profile dropdown menu select Audio-MP3 and then click on the toolbox icon to the right to this dropdown menu.
5. In the next screen that pops up, select the WAV format under “Encapsulation” tab and then click on the “Audio codec” tab and select MP3 from the codec dropdown menu. Now click on the Save button on the bottom.
6. Now click on the Start button to start the file conversion process. This may take some time depending on the size of the file.
That’s all now your file has been successfully converted from MP4 to MP3 format.