Optimize WordPress Images For Better Page Loading
Image optimization is one of the most important aspects of better page loading. You might have observed that the images on your WordPress blog post takes a long time to load and thus the whole page loading is suffered. This happens because you have not optimized your images while posting the article. Most of the bloggers does the same mistake and suffers from slow page loading.
But now the question is how to optimize the images which are already posted with articles? Yes there is a WordPress plugin WP SmushIt which will take care of this issue.
Are you thinking something, if you are thinking that is it the same smush.it service for image optimization then yes you are absolutely right. You can use smushit as a plugin for your WordPress blog which will optimize all your images when you upload them, even you can also optimize the images which are already uploaded.
How to optimize wordpress images?
- Download and install WP SmushIt plugin
- Login to your blog using admin account and navigate to Media->Library
- Click on the “Smush.it now!” link against the image that you want to optimize.
- If you want to optimize all images at a time then navigate to Media->Bulk Smush.it
- This will optimize all the images at a time.
- That’s all, now all the old images are optimized and the new one will be automatically optimized by shushit plugin.