Simple But Powerful SEO tips to get a good SERP Rank
Search engine optimization techniques are always hot topics in the internet world specially when Google panda has come into picture and lots of websites has been affected. I have found that after Google panda update the webmasters and bloggers should seriously start thinking of the perfect SEO techniques. So here are some basic tips that can help you in doing proper SEO on your blog or website.
Simple SEO tips to get a good rank in search results
1. Do a proper research and write unique keywords in title and description part. This really helps a lot in getting a high rank in search results though tags and meta tags do not play a vital role in search engine optimization these days but still you can consider using them with proper and unique keywords.
2. If you are planning to get a new domain I would recommend getting a .com or .net domain than any other domain. Dot com and .net domains are independent of any geography so from every part of the geography you will get a good rank in search results.
3. Concentrate on getting a backlinks from a high pagerank website. If you get a single backlink from a high PR (>6) site then your website will get more value in search results. But keep in mind that you should only concentrate on getting quality backlinks and do not give importance on the quantity of backlinks.
4. When you are planning for building backlinks make sure that you get it from websites whose niche is similar to your niche otherwise that backlink does not contain much value.
5. Educational and Government websites have got high value in search engines. So if it is possible try to get backlinks from .edu or .gov websites. Though getting a backlink from a .edu or .gov domain is very difficult but it is not impossible even.
6. Every day I get emails from anonymous people asking for link exchange, but I have never agreed to those types of link building tricks as the quality of the link may not be good. So keep yourself away from link exchange programs as much as possible.
7. Try to write some guest post on other blogs who have high pagerank so that you can get a good quality backlink. There are lots of high PR blogs around who allows guest blogging and in return you get a backlink from that blog. This method of getting backlink is really very good and authentic.
8. Try to update your blog frequently so that your blog catches the eye of the search engines and the crawl rate becomes more.
9. XML sitemap is a must require asset in SEO. If you do not have a sitemap then create it now. There are some tools around which can generate the sitemap for your blog or website.
10. Do not include too many keywords in your post content, too many keywords I mean do not try to include one keyword several times in your post. This creates a bad impression on search engines.
11. Socialize your website with Facebook like button, tweet button, dig button etc. and submit all posts to the social Medias. Sharing on Google plus is a plus point.
12. Internal backlinks are also a good strategy in SEO, so do not forget to have internal links within your posts.
13. Google is now more concerned about the quality of the content so one thing you should always keep in mind write for the humans and not for search engines. So concentrate on writing good articles that are well formatted for humans.
14. Last but not the least and most important is write unique articles on your website and do not just copy and paste the posts from other websites.